Rauny's basement

Rauny's basement

Post by Rauny_noobexX on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Rauny's Basement

Here you will find my lastest rides available for Need for Speed: Most Wanted. You are completely free to give me any advices and recommendations for any of my future or released rides (except requests. Make them and I will have to blast your ass out). 

Conversions list:
There is nothing here, please come back later.
Rauny_noobexX

Back to top Go down

Re: Rauny's basement

Post by Rauny_noobexX on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:13 am

1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

Other screenshots:

I have been reluctant to get started on the Forza Horizon 3 Conversions until some weeks ago, when I pretty much liked the results I was achieving. Is not simple as either Forza 4 or Shift 2 Unleashed, but I'm sure this is one of the best sources to get your models from and convert into other games nowadays, the only thing you may need is experience and patience because you will have to deal with some bugs it may appear on the course of your project.

This Monte Carlo is not fully ready, yet. It lacks some fundamental pieces I'm working to add and this requires time and testing, and that's why I'm providing the beta version of it to the public. It has the standard elements of what a basic conversion might have on its final state,  then you can drive it fealessly.
I would like to say thanks to @LTLGamer who developed the current handling settings for this conversion.
If you find any bug or mistakes I may have committed, please report it in this thread.

Test it now!

Last edited by BloodDrunk on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added "@" so user gets notified about credibility.)
Rauny_noobexX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ti-Sonic on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:47 am

Clean as usual. Happy Smile 1
Ti-Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: